Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holy moley guacamole!

So today was terrible. Madison was in an epic mood right after school. So much so that I questioned taking her on her audition. But she committed to it. As a grown-up she'll have to go to things even if she's in a bad mood. So let's instill this now.

After quiet it was another fight to get her changed, but once on the road her demeanor changed. We got to House Casting (love that facility), checked-in and sat down for no more than 5 minutes before she got called. Went in with another little girl. Apparently they had to bark like a dog. Okay, I guess? I thought it called for a chef. I could actually hear a loud "Woof!" from the room. LOL.

Madison came out, I asked whether she had fun, she said "Yes," and we went on our merry way. We made it to the South Bay for her ballet class. My only concern is that Mads mentioned that she doesn't want to do auditions because she doesn't want to miss dance :-/ I guess we'll see.